WELCOME



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Smile Empty Soul-Finding Myself


Upload Music Files

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Vague Tempest of Love

I followed your crimson trail of indifference
and accepted blank moods
contrasted by the slough of hell i pass through
day by day
cutting through the vibrations of energy
that take me back to you.
.
forged words stolen
from the tongue of another memory
when sight becomes reality,
reality becomes deceit
deceit becomes your eternity
if nothing is true, how would i have chosen you
.
cutting between the existance of supremacy in your mind,
and survival of those things in which you call meaningful;
those fucked up aggravatory means of forgiveness
tend to remind me of
an atom, split in two.
quite simply written out,
the death of love,
and acceptance of a justified conviction.
In these things i burry myself from avarice..
.
hoping for the world to wake up to a new sunrise.
as to unthaw the frozen hearts of those I love....
forgiveness,acceptance
.
imperfectionizm viewed as beautiful through my eyes
the eyes that gaze on you, as you lay
undisturbed.
fictionally unleashing all my dreams into your mind
accept me as i come,
dream with me,
run away with me
.
and above all
.
Don't forsaken me

-James Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Falling Up