WELCOME



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Smile Empty Soul-Finding Myself


Upload Music Files

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Asphyxiation


Amazingly enough, a simple few hundred miles and a few days wandering the streets of a place I've never been-Completely changed my outlook on where I want to be in the next year.

It seems my hardest time of year is the winter months...

For one I'm stuck inside all day long unless I'm coming to an from some event-which usually are very few and far between.

I want to travel this entire fuckin world!

Whether I pack my ass from street to street catching rides with a thumb or I drive, fly, skate or swim my ass places- It's gonna happen. I need it. I haven't been that happy in MONTHS(referring back to the St. George trip I recently took.

Completely enjoyed myself just walking around (people watching, exploring the unknown and confronting thoughts I've been pushing back for far too long)

Who knows where I'll end up in one year. I don't wanna make a plan, I'm not interested in becoming an occupational slave... The world is at my fingertips so why should I deny letting anything and everything in???


I've been hoping like crazy that i'd find something to cure my adventurous behavior.... This seems to be calling my name out. Some people might see me as running away from my problems, but maybe just maybe I'm searching for the cure?! Even if thats not right I'm okay with it. My entire life has been filled with chains, barbed wire fences, voids and dissagreeing parents... I'm ready to live and act based on what IIIIIIIIIIIII want and not what society, my elders, and parent want.

1 comment:

  1. there's no cure for being adventurous. and if there was why would you want to be cured of it? adventure is adventure. use it to your advantage. adventurous people are the best types of people i believe. i suggest you go to india. that's where i'm going in two years hopefully. go places and get happy. it's not worth living if you aren't happy.

    ReplyDelete

Falling Up