WELCOME



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Smile Empty Soul-Finding Myself


Upload Music Files

Friday, March 13, 2009

So!

It's really hard for me to believe in the whole "signs" thing....

Well today I got offered to head to California for the summer and sell door to door security systems for the ADT Corp. I'm not one to knock on door after door asking people if they want some random thing... BUT it seems to me the perfect way to get to california, have free living arrangements and make a fucking TON of money in one summer! which in return would be my source to go explore once summers over! try the south american continent out for the winter?? you know cause i'm NOT dealing with another Utah winter again for at least a couple years :)

The Co Manager has already taken a liking to me and my personality-hence this all happened in one day! I'm meeting with him monday to roughly figure out details in consideration with my departure! I get of probation in one week so that wont be a problem. Also, I turn 18 on the 6th of June so its perfect timing! I have a lot of decisions to make pretty quick here... but my gut is telling me I will enjoy it. ((despite the slamming doors in my face etc.....))

I have been craving a ton lately... the only thing thats been helping is taking long, long walks alone to come to terms with these cravings and trick myself into thinking of other things. Anyways I find it really funny that in the past week I've began to talk to alot of old friends and they all want to hang out now- kinda funny because now that I'm on my way to deciding to leave they all show up again! ha... its not gonna stop me. They lost the chance at my friendship- I'm moving on! :)

1 comment:

  1. baby, if that's not a 'sign', presuming that's what you mean by 'signs', then you're basically the luckiest person in the world. i'd just be super careful. knocking on random doors in california seems really really dangerous. know what i mean?
    but yeah, congrats and i so think you should go for it. it's a really great opportunity and i think you'd regret it forever if you didn't take it.
    guess i'll have to find someone else to go to cruefest with. sighhhh. =]]
    you know i'd text you all this but i'm currently lacking in phoneage. hopefully i'll get it back today.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Falling Up